Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Time-Warp Time

     Today's the day--I go to the airport in a few short hours, and after many long hours will be arriving in Beijing! I'm going by way of LA and South Korea, so layovers coupled with flight time means that I'll be traveling for an entire day...as in 24 hours. It's definitely a commute that's hard to get excited about. I am mystified, though, that I leave early morning and arrive the next day in the late evening (I'm flying back in time, yet still end up a day ahead of when I left). I even made a spreadsheet to try to figure out how the timezones lined up during my flights, but still couldn't pinpoint where all the time went...foiled by the International Date Line, I guess.


     Anyways, with any luck the Beijing Blog will finally have posts from Beijing--so stay posted!


Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment